GOYA 4 gabest, and a Q for the MSM
Posted by Dave Bath on 2008-04-05
I’m wondering why the mainstream media haven’t encouraged people to submit 2020 ideas directly to the OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT 2020 SUGGESTION BOX, especially those running 2020-related fora on the net or on editorial pages. Does the MSM have a greater desire for column inches, or a better Australia?
Reminder: if you are Australian, and said to anyone "aorta do X about Y at the 2020 gabfest", and you’re not a delegate – put your idea in the OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT 2020 SUGGESTION BOX now (or at least before Wednesday). You’ll need to click on the button "Start Submission Form".
(And a big thanks to Jacques Chester of Club Troppo for pushing this down other people’s throats.)
See Also (BUT NOT UNTIL YOU’VE MADE YOUR OWN OFFICIAL SUBMISSION!!!):
- GOYA: Gabfest online submissions about to close
- (I think I’ve got the URLs right)
- Who links to www.australia2020.gov.au
- Who links to australia2020.gov.au
- Who links to www.australia2020.gov.au/submissions/index.cfm
- Who links to australia2020.gov.au/submissions/index.cfm
- Who links to www.australia2020.gov.au/submissions/index.cfm#online
- Who links to australia2020.gov.au/submissions/index.cfm#online