ANOTHER Senate Inquiry into the CPRS
Posted by Dave Bath on 2009-05-15
I don’t think I’ve seen this before.
Almost within days of reporting on a subject, another senate inquiry is created on the same subject.
Carbon Polluter Rewards Scheme Carbon Pollution Reduction Scheme (and it probably deserves that struck-out name even more, after the amendments) is under review and open for public comments again.
Submitters are asked to concentrate on the changes after the first inquiry.
- Inquiry main page:
http://www.aph.gov.au/senate/committee/economics_ctte/cprs_2_09/index.htm(which has links to all the changes)
- Closes: 5pm, Thursday 2009-06-04
- Email your submission to:
- "Undemocratic double-dipping" (2009-05-05)
- "Complete Pisshead Reduction Scheme" (2009-04-23)
- "Overview of Carbon Pullter Rewards Scheme submissions" (2009-03-31)
- "What if 0.1% write into the climate inquiries? What about 1%?" (2009-03-15)
- Public submissions to CPRS mark 1 at the senate